Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Major

My major is Pre Law. I choose this field because I always wanted to be a lawyer.  Another reason why I want to be a lawyer is because everytime I turn around, I hear the same majors that everyone wants to be. I like to be different, and I also like to help others out. Being a lawyer is something I've always wanted to be a lawyer because I like the type of major it is. I like dealing with the law, and I also like doing whats right.I see myself being in the courtroom, and doing whats right for others. I am going to be a Prosecutor because I believe  in helping the right side.

My strengths would be arguing a valid point, and winning the argument. I argue until my point is across because I like winning. Not only do I like winning, but I like for justice to be served the correct way.Another strength I have would be describing the seem, and persuading the jurors. I say that is because I convince people when I talk that you should always do whats right because if you don't then it will come back to hunt you in the end. Describing the scene is a strength because people like to imagine they there, and I would put them in the shoes that the person I'm representing was in at the moment. A strength would be writing and reading the information. I hate writing and reading because I think its boring and pointless. Now since I know that I will need reading and writing for the rest of my life, I'm adapting to it, and learning from it.

When I graduate, there are three states I plan to stay in. First state is California. I want to stay there because I never been, and when I be reading up on it, I read how nice it is. Second is Florida. I would stay in Florida because I would be close to beaches. Last but not least, I would stay in Atlanta , Georgia. I think thats the best choice for me because They don't have earthquakes, nor do they have hurricanes. Atlanta is where most wealthy people stay, and I would fit in with the population. 

My employment situation now is working at Kroger's in customer service. I don't plan to be there for long because I know where I want my future to go. I also know that Kroger's is a job just to get through college.  Another reason why Kroger isn't my ideal job is because it want pay all my bills, and in the future my desire is to live large.



2 comments:

  1. You give me the impression that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. Much luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete