Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Facebook

I'm a Facebook user. I joined Facebook February of 2008. I have 2200 friends on there. I only talk to the ones I know such as close friends, family, coworkers, my managers, teachers, and etc. At times, Facebook can be addicting because it’s a social networking, and sometimes you can find out a lot about a person. Facebook causes trouble, but its u to you if you want to be a part of the drama. I put meaningful things, or something that represents me on my status because when people view my page, I want them to get a good understanding of the person I am. I also feel comfortable with the postings on my status because a lot of people be liking my status. 

I'm confident when it comes down to my manager or coworker to view my page because my page doesn’t reveal   much, nor does it exploit me. My page is always clean because I don’t like my page to be filled with a lot of nonsense, so I delete posts as I go. When viewing my page, I like my page to be clean and organized nicely. I don’t just keep my page clean for my employment, but I do it because people are noisy, and sometimes they will try to be in your business. I feel like if a person’s page reveals a lot that it shouldn’t stop them from getting a job because you will never know unless you give them a chance. Also, in my eyes that’s wrong to stereotype a person because of their Facebook page. 

I think that companies jump on Facebook bandwagon is because they try to copy there theme, understand their logos, see what the company is about, and how they became about. I also feel that most business interfere with other business because they are jealous of the outcome, and try to take their customers. 

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, it can be a huge place for drama, but it is up to the poeple rather they want to be apart of it or not. Good post!

    ReplyDelete