Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Job History

I work at Kroger's on Siebenthaler. I been there for 2 years, and its a job, so I'm thankful to have one as of today. I work in customer service, and I been working in customer service for six months at the max. Before working in customer service, I worked at the gas station, and as a cashier. Working in the gas is totally different from working in customer service because customer service comes with more responbilties and patiences. Working in customer service, you have to know how to work register, work lottery, work u scan, run floors, do western union, do refunds, coach the employees, and deal with all kind of customers. I knew the responbilties that I was willing to take when I took the position because they told me that it is not easy, but if I'm fair, firm and consistent with everyone then I will make it.  At times, I don't like working at Krogers because I get frustrated, and become irritable with people. Another reason why I'm like that is because I want something new, and want to meet new people.

I like working with my coworkers because they are hilarious, and the keep me laughing. They always have something new to talk about when I come to work. Sometimes we  crack jokes on one another because it makes our time go by faster. We also have the customers laughing because of the jokes we be cracking. Another thing is that have me laughing is when we they get in trouble. It's funny because their reactions are overwhelming and sometimes they don't no how to handle their trouble.

I work only Saturday and Sunday because of school. Working weekends is better than working through out the week because I can focus on school more. When I'm at work, I keep school in my past, and interact with my coworkers.l My coworkers are  always excited to see me come to work because they say I make it fun, and keep them laughing. Working with the public is something I've always wanted to do because I always needed to see if I fit in with the public, and I do. Working at Krogers is fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment